Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday Preparations


Roman's birthday party is coming up and I love planning my boys' birthday parties. :) He is so into rockets right now that it was an easy choice when it came to what theme to choose. I found a picture of these super cute rocket invitations online and decided to try them. They turned out pretty cute. I just used cardstock scrapbook paper. It cost about $6 for 20 sheets - thank you POGO card and Ben Franklin! I doubt I'll use that much, but I can always use it for scrapbooking later. I need to make 5 invitations for our family.

I looked around for some cute wording (you can see what I decided on below). I just free-handed a template to use for the invitations and cut them out with scissors. They aren't perfect, but I really liked how they turned out. Roman's birthday isn't until March 21st, but it just worked out for family to come to have the party early.

Just thought I'd share my "crafting" with you!

1 comment: