Wednesday, February 9, 2011


I'm planning a little Valentine party for Roman this year and decided a little Valentine's Day decor would be in order. I printed the fun "Subway Art" from a blog I read: Eighteen25. I got most of my decorating ideas from there for these shelves. They are having a linky party today to show how everyone used their Subway Art so that's the main reason behind this post. I've always wanted to link to a linky party! I want to be part of the "in" crowd! :) I digress...
The only thing I bought for this arrangement was the candy to fill the Mason jar (I made sure to put a lid on it so the candy is still edible after Valentine's Day...lol!). I saw a cute idea to fill a tall hurricane vase with red pull-apart licorice, but figured it would take a LOT of candy and then I ran across red yarn in my craft bin. Figured it would give the same look. Add the printed art, the kids' art work and some decorations I already had and there you have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment