Monday, December 12, 2011

Stockings all hung in a row...


I got this idea from my friend Kathy last year on her blog lucky to live the good life. Super cute homemade stocking idea! I didn't get my craft on as much as she did (aka I bought my stockings last year after Christmas for super cheap) but the kids and their daddy and I had a really fun time deciding what to put on them and then cutting the felt to make cute creations!

Roman wanted a rocket (big surprise there).

I actually hot glued all of the pieces together and then thought that we could potentially change these every year so I just used glue dots to hold the creations on the stockings. If I had more time I would sew them, but glue dots are fabulous for now!

Titus wanted his signature monster "qwuck." The monster truck was made by daddy.



I just made something cute for Natalya. I'm loving the sparkly felt! Way to go Hobby Lobby! And thanks Kathy for the great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment