Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 11 - December Photo Project



Tonight this little turkey was downstairs playing with his brother while I was feeding the baby girl some food upstairs. Usually they are playing trains or videogames or legos while they are downstairs and generally stay out of trouble. This evening I think Roman had to go potty and Titus followed him into the downstairs bathroom. Unfortunately, daddy was charging the buzzer (that's what I call it anyway!) that he uses to shave his neck so it was sitting right there on the sink charging. So our curious little boy decided to give himself a haircut! Thankfully I could hear that thing the second it turned on and I ran down the stairs quick as lightening and caught him after only one pass on his head. :) So he got a chunk out but it could have been much worse!

1 comment:

  1. HA!! Hilarious! And I'm sure you were freaking out, but it's pretty funny.

    Matt was on the phone with me when we were engaged(we usually talked at night after Luke was in bed, but this was a weekend and we must have had some reason to need to talk in the middle of the day :D). His parents got to his house while we were still on the phone, and found Luke in the bathroom cutting his hair - he said he wanted it pointy like pokemon. :)

    ReplyDelete