Monday, December 6, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is Shutterfly!

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
All I want for Christmas is...
Shutterfly!

I have always loved sharing our MEMORIES from the year using Shutterfly Christmas cards! I've had fun over the years making gifts with Shutterfly, too! One year I made a calendar for my parents. Another year it was playing cards with my niece's picture on the back. Shutterfly is always thinking up something new and creative every year for gift ideas.

This year I plan on using one of their new cards that has a list of our "top ten things" for 2010. Of course finding out we are pregnant will definitely be #1 on our list! What a fun way to reminisce about the year behind and look forward to the year ahead!

My son's birthday comes not too long after Christmas card season, so I'm looking forward to getting his birthday invitations from Shutterfly as well. It's always fun to send his picture on the invitations!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks Shutterfly for being so generous and for always making the best Christmas cards!

All I want for Christmas is Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment